Find Schools. Visit College.
And Get the Most From Your Experience.
Welcome to Go See Campus, a website community that provides you with the best resources and tools for visiting campus as part of the college search. And it's all free.
There are major challenges when it comes to organizing trips to see schools, from deciding what to do on campus to making travel arrangements to keeping track of dates and times. We solve all these challenges with our Trip Planner, which helps you:
- book flights, hotels, and car rentals for everywhere you want to go,
- sign up for campus tours, information sessions, admissions interviews, and special programs,
- meet students, professors, and coaches when you visit college, and
- get campus maps, transportation information, directions, and parking details.
Go See Campus Helps You Find a College That Fits Your Interests
Search through hundreds of universities easily to find a college, using factors such as:
- type (private, public, or religious affiliation)
- size, broken down by university, undergraduate students, and its freshmen class,
- location of a school by city, state, or region,
- admissions standards, such as the average SAT and ACT scores,
- majors offered, and more!
And once you find a college, we provide you with ways to connect to admissions officers throughout the United States.
Get Advice about What to Do Before, During, and After You Visit College
Go See Campus offers a treasure trove of information about getting the most from your college search experience. We cover topics from how to prepare for an admissions interview to what you should ask during a tour of a university. Want more advice? Connect with experts, parents, and students through an online community forum before you visit college. We make it easy to ask questions and to get answers about each university.
Why Go See Campus
There are a lot of reasons to visit college. Simply put, we think going to see schools can be the most important part of your search and one of the most memorable experiences for students and parents. Planning and preparing for these trips has been too hard for too many people. Until now.
We offer this website as a way to make the college search more empowering, enjoyable, and efficient. It's also a thank-you to the family and friends who help students have rich educational adventures.
Explore Go See Campus to get the most from your college search experience.